“Act together to save the sight”
“Provide quality eye care service at affordable cost by strengthening existing eye health
facilities and services”
“Sustain Eye Health Program- Rapti & Bahadurgunj by 2027”
- To reduce eye and ear disease burden in the community
- To strengthen awareness program of eye health service.
- To collaborate and implement Eye Health Policy of Nepal.
- To upgrade Rapti Eye Hospital from tertiary to centre of excellence hospital.
- To upgrade CKNEH from secondary to a tertiary level hospital.
- To upgrade Lamahi from secondary to a tertiary level hospital.
- To upgrade Primary Eye Care Centre (PECC) to Surgical Centre gradually .
- To reduce avoidable blindness in the community.
- To reduce prevalence of hearing loss in the community.
- To expand primary eye care centre in other areas.
- To upgrade ear care department in all three hospitals and develop ear surgical centre in Lamahi Eye Hospital.
- To enhance the capacity of employees (HR) by providing them appropriate training.
- To strengthen academic training and research program.
- To strengthen blind rehabilitative services with the collaboration of different stake holders.
- To strengthen advocacy and partnership program with government and non governmental organization.